To: "ridecamp" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 4:38 PM
Subject: [RC] [RC] GSFTR

*Subject:* [RC] GSFTR

http://www.fresnobee.com/sports/story/154514.html

What Jay, Keith and others are pointing out is we have a very real problem in the sport. There is a very definite click in endurance. Those outside the click who don't ride the right breed of horse, the right color, wear the right cloths, or the right saddle are given the cold shoulder or have people talk behind their backs as you have done. I've experinced it first hand. I've been told to my face that my horse couldn't "do endurance".

Best Regards, Pete