[RC] Helmets - Fred & Cynthia Ross

	From: Rebecca Fabiszak <ag47xau49@xxxxxxxxx>
	Subject: Re: [RC]   Head Trauma & helmets

	Then there is the freak accident that my brother's friend had that left her=
 	almost in a persistent, vegetative state. In her case, the helmet actually=
 	created the spinning of her brain on her spinal cord. She was being led on=
 	a horse who tripped. She had the helmet on, securely, and came off, hittin=
	g the side of her head, causing massive trauma. In her case, the helmet did=
 	not save her but hurt her in the end. Freak accident, yes. Thankfully, my =
	life is in the hands of the Lord. I will do what is resonable ....

The problem is, we still can't know that the helmet caused MORE damage then if she wasn't wearing it. The injury just would have been different. Better or worse? That we can never know.

Cindy R. in Maine