[RC] RC Common Myths about Horse Slaughter - Tx Trigger

geckogal85 posted>>>Don't worry about it!!!! I think Diane is just trying to change the subject. <<<

Which is probably a REALLY good idea, as the slaughter subject usually gets very, very heated, as we do not all agree about it. Nor do we all agree that the Humane Society is respected by all animal owners. (I would not be surprised in the least that the Humane Society imbedded web bugs)

Jonni in Texas