Re: [RC] RC Common Myths about Horse Slaughter - geckogal85@xxxxxxxxx

I find it so odd that people jump to stuff like "big brother is watching" and that an org that is for the animals and tries to help them is a big giant corporation out to get you! What would an animal organization possibly have to gain by sending you bugs and causing you a few hours headache?

Tx Trigger <txtrigger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
geckogal85 posted>>>Don't worry about it!!!! I think Diane is just trying to change the subject. <<<

Which is probably a REALLY good idea, as the slaughter subject usually gets very, very heated, as we do not all agree about it. Nor do we all agree that the Humane Society is respected by all animal owners. (I would not be surprised in the least that the Humane Society imbedded web bugs)

Jonni in Texas