RE: [RC] GSFTR - Katrina Mosshammer

Laura Marshall  wrote:

<< LD Mr. Valentine is from my region. 2006 we all watched him develop in the competent hands of Kathleen Prescott (while owned by Katy Tynes) from a youngster to a horse with some base and knowledge. The members of OCER didn't hear about a horse, we lost one of our kids...and it is not OK.  >>

Laura,

First off, congratulations to you and your team for a job well done.

I agree with you 100% on Valentine. When I first heard that he was one of the horses, I immediately thought back to our MSNM ride last year when Kathleen's daughter was playing with him before the ride and was teasingly calling him "Valerie". I got goosebumps and tears while reading Paul's tribute and had goosebumps again when reading your post. He was a wonderful horse that will be greatly missed.

I like to believe that mom's old endurance horse and many other great horses, have welcomed him and are showing him the ropes and a few tricks as well to pass the time until we will get to ride them again for eternity. Valentine, we love you and we will miss you.

Katrina