Re: [RC] [RC] Stethoscopes - Dawn Carrie

I think mine is a Sprague...I paid either $25 or $27 for it back in 1999 or 2000, from one of the endurance vendor catalogs (been too long, can't remember which one).  It has two sides...you can turn the scope end around.  I really like it, and it's been sturdy enough for me to wad up and stuff in my pommel or cantle bag now and then over the years.  It even came in different color options for the tubing, so I got a pretty blue one (my favorite color)   :)

If I had one costing $250, I'd be scared to stuff it in my pommel bag, crew bag, throw it in a bucket, etc. like I do my $25 one.  <G>

Dawn