Re: [RC] Clarification - Beth Walker

I'm going to summarize your post, or will probably get too long and get bounced. :)

I agree with a lot of what you said, but there are a few parts I still disagree with.

I agree that a cavalier attitude should not be fostered. I don't necessarily think that the "kinder and gentler AERC" does that. I also agree that humans have the ability to overlook minor problems if it messes up what they want to do. I certainly agree that if my horse gets sick, for whatever reason, it is my responsibility to see that he gets the treatment he needs.