[RC] OD 2008 & other rides in the NE - Angie Fura

I'm trying to get a jump on planning out what I think will be a fabulous multi-ride tour of  the northeast next summer.    I'm planning on putting both Michaux Madness and OD on my tour.  Can anyone think of other NE rides in that same timeframe?

Instead of traveling back home to Tennessee between the rides, I'm going to find an extended stay hotel that offers the internet so I can bring my laptop and work instead of burning vacation days.  If anyone has any recommendations for stabling near either of these ride sites, I'd appreciate it!

Also, does anyone have any info yet on what the new basecamp will be like for OD in 2008?

Angie Fura
Trace Tribute 25/55
www.tracetribute.com

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.