[RC] HWC - Bruce Weary

Dear Jim--
Unfortunately, I am bound by my constituents and the responsibilities of my positions on the HWC, the Vet Committee, and the BOD, to NOT be cryptic in my communications, actions, or opinions, as you so obviously seem to be regarding your personal reasons for wanting to know every immediate detail regarding horse deaths.
There is simply no convincing you by the Vet Committee, the HWC, the already published death reports ( or those yet to be made public), or personal communication that with few exceptions, there is as yet no discernible pattern of horsemanship or equine husbandry that can be credibly blamed (and thus new rules and forms of rider punishment created--per your demands) as avoidable causes of death in endurance horses. I don't know how to say it more clearly than that. :>
However, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. In the interest of honoring your bellicose demands for outright transparency of all matters and discussion pertaining to horse deaths, I include below, for at least the Ridecamp portion of my constituency, your most recent email to me. I will not make comment on it. I trust in the intelligence of these people to decide if they side with you or somewhere else.

Bruce Weary

Bruce,

You can publish all the bullshit and rebuttal you wish. The HWC is a joke
and you and I both know that. My POST was factual and you and I both know
that.

I have no intention of responding to this nonsense post on the forums.

I will continue to hold AERC to task and continue to keep the membership
informed on AERC's abysmal failure to provide adequate protection for our
horses and refusal to keep the membership informed on this issue in a timely
manner.

For example, if you haven't got the information you need in 16 months, I
doubt you will ever get it. SURELY out of TEN horses, at least ONE would be
ready to publish in 16 months? Do your job.  In Marine Corps vernacular,
"Shit or get off the pot".

We used to have an old saying in IBM marketing school: "If you can't dazzle
them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit."  You fall into the latter
group.

Regards, Jim