RE: [RC] Parelli and Natural Horsemanship - jane switzer

Well said Dave.
It is indeed a great day to ride in Auburn - took my Parelli savvy horse out earlier today!
Be kind.
Jane
Auburn, CA

"Smith, Dave" <dsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Gee, Kat, I guess I too would be put off by a horde of missionary
"Parellites" all demanding that I do as they do if I was as surrounded
by them as you apparently are. My heart goes out to you and those
others they've reportedly insulted. Like I said, no one likes a bore
particularly a bore with a zeal to convert the unbelieving.