[RC] Loose horses - Spottedracer

Your abilities with your horses, though very good,  is not uncommon... I trained out ALL of my horses myself.. Once I had a client bring one of Parelli's tapes to me - to brag about this 'new training' (the tape of him riding horses into trailers, lunging from the top of a trailer)

I watched it with her - then brought up BOTH of my stallions and all of my mares (all trained by yours truly).. Took each one into my arena - jumped on and took the halters off.... Yep, my fewspot stud ran the barrel/pole patterns and his sliding stops PERFECTLY off of just weight shift cues,  my Snowcap stud jumped his pattern with perfectly executed lead changes,  and all of my mares were easily ridden off of weight.shift cues..

No, I had NEVER ridden any of these horses without bridles/halters - yet because they were finished out horses - EVERY single horse could be ridden this way!  Is this spectacular? NO. Is this highly unusual? Not for a good trainer.. NRHA trainers were doing this very thing decades before Parelli... But no responsible trainer would do this on a public trail..

- LP - though parelli is a wonderful showman!