Re: [RC] [RC] No hands on no hands - Tx Trigger

OK, sorry, I got going on bridge searching, and found some links to share with those bored enough to check them out!
Jonni

----- Original Message -----
From: Maryben Stover
I get sick to my stomach if I stand at the 49 bridge and look up at Foresthill Bridge.  Now that is really scary.<<<

The bridge that you have to drive across to get to Foresthill (and beyond) is one that is WAY up there. Here is an interesting article, and photo when it was being built. Looks like the photo was taken from No hands, looking over the bridge to Cool (Hwy 49) and then beyond to the Auburn Ravine bridge.

photo of the completed bridge

view driving across

Photo looking down. (hang on Maryben!)

History of No Hands from Tevis site

Google "no hands bridge" for images, and you will get lots of info.