Re: [RC] [RC] No hands on no hands - Maryben Stover

Get off and walk!!!! I don't think so.  You are braver than I am.  I crossed it when the trail to get on was really tricky and it had no rails.  Not that rails help when you are only scared of the height, not falling off.  I galloped across staring straight down at the trail repeating my mantra "It's only a road."  Also Becky Hart had written me a poem to help:

Maryben is a person I've heard.
Whose fear of great heights is absurd.
No hands bridge she will cross.
On her trusty hoss.
And if he falls, Blue can fly like a bird.

I get sick to my stomach if I stand at the 49 bridge and look up at Foresthill Bridge.  Now that is really scary.