[RC] No Hands Bridge - Karahtykids

Many years ago in early 80's when I first started endurance
riding I heard all scary stories about no hands bridge,when I did
my first American River ride there was no room to pass a horse
before bridge, when we hit the bridge it looked like a freeway in comparison to narrow trail before bridge
so I galloped past as I did not know if there would be another chance to.
It had no hands than. some never let me forget that. But seemed smart move
at the time.

Dolly DeCair