From: "Nina Vasiliev" <rides4fun@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC]   Ivermectin not working for pinworms!  No tail left...
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 21:23:40 -0700

My beautiful Morab Mare has rubbed off the hair from her tail...
I have given her ivermectin twice a few weeks apart and rubbed some ivermectin onto her rectal area and tail head, but she is still scatching. My other morab is doing the same. Both horses are black.
But my chestnut Arab isn't bothered at all!
Very frustrating!

Now you can see trouble?before he arrives http://newlivehotmail.com/?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_viral_protection_0507