[RC] What can we do? Dr. Nik - Tom Sites

Dr. Nik,  I wish  you had not CCed out of the conversation with Steph, John and me  when this issue came to my attention from the Aussie List. And i wish it would have been you or Steph that brought it forth and said we have a problem w/ one farm rather than me.  No big deal.  Horse Butts are everywhere.   We live in a global world these days and news travels fast so there's no way to not face up to something when it entails political implications as well as moral.  I have never been politically correct anyway.  Basic truth does me just fine.  And if i'm not mistaken, ignore is a root word of ignorance. So avoiding an issue because of politics or embarresment is not the way to put it to bed and a good nights sleep.

We probably agree on more than we disagree.  Jesus said..." that when 2 or more are gathered and agree in my name I am present."   Most of can find our kinship in Abraham and we need agreement before we will have the better world, i so dream.

I don't suppose i'll be invited to the Kings Ball, but i honestly and sincerely  wish you and your Nation great success at the upcoming World Championships.

Yours in Peace,
tom sites