RE: [RC] was slaughter update. - Kristen A Fisher

Well, it can be a big deal - many places do not allow burial of this size carcass - or any carcass for that matter.

I was just at the National Stud in the UK and they told us you can't bury any type of livestock on the island there any more.

 If carcass removal is such a big deal (as so many say), then as a group (horse people) we need to come up with a solution rather than using slaughter as an acceptable option.  Here at our ranch, we compost.