Re: [RC] Webcast Update/ Calves & Lessons - Patty P

I wasn't thanking you for your advice, LOL ....but for your humor, your t shirts, your cartoons, your ability to keep things lite. THAT is worth its weight in gold!

And of course, I would never put my horse at risk to win a race, In fact, I am no where near trying a 100 miler let alone attempting to win one! LOL I will probably stick to the 50's...and that is after a couple years of 25's! :)  But I did want you to know how much fun your bring to us!

So, for that, thank you!
:)

 Patty

You see, that's how we know you're new. You haven't met me and learned to
ignore my advice...