[RC] SHAME ON AMY TRYON!!! - janet palma

My daughter grew up riding at an event barn in Sebastopol, California.  This horse "Sparky" came to the barn as a two year old.  We watched him grow up.  We watched this difficult, quirky horse turn into a champ.  We watched with pride as Robin had so much success with him.  We were bummed when she sold him to Amy.  My daughter and I cried together when we heard what happened.  Now that I just saw the video, I'm sick to my stomach.  There is no way she couldn't feel how terribly lame he was.  As a rider, you FEEL it when others can't even SEE it!!  I'm sorry but Amy Tryon is the worst if you ask me.  What a selfish, cruel thing to do.  And she had to have known there was no reason to continue, he still had stadium jumping the next day.  What a waste of a truly special horse.  (Please tell me she didn't collect insurance money.)  Rest in Peace Sparky.  You were too good for her.  Janet

Local listings, incredible imagery, and driving directions - all in one place! Find it!