[RC] ride for crew member to Robinson Flat/Tevis - Dawn Simas

I have a crew member that is driving my rig from the start to Foresthill Saturday morning.  I also have other crew members that will already be at Robinson Flat early setting up.  The one in Foresthill is hoping to hitch a ride with someone making the pilgramage up to Foresthill to join the others?  Probably about 8:30am from Foresthill???  Only him, the gear and stuff will already be up there with my main Robinson crew.  Please let me know privately if you know of someone with room for him to ride up...thanks!  dsimas at wildaboutcats dot org

Ms. Dawn Simas
Director - Wild About Cats
Wild Feline Conservation, Education, and Rescue