RE: [RC] SHAME ON AMY TRYON!!! - Karen Standefer

The horse wasn’t owned by Amy.   It was owned by Rebecca Broussard.  Amy is a firefighter and paramedic by profession (from Spokane, WA, not California).   I’m sorry but I believe in the basic goodness of people.  And, I don’t believe a person who has been proactive for the welfare of the horse and works in an industry where she puts her life on the line to help those in trouble would do something to hurt her horse intentionally.

.

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of janet palma
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 2:38 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] SHAME ON AMY TRYON!!!

My daughter grew up riding at an event barn in Sebastopol, California.  This horse "Sparky" came to the barn as a two year old.  We watched him grow up.  We watched this difficult, quirky horse turn into a champ.  We watched with pride as Robin had so much success with him.  We were bummed when she sold him to Amy.  My daughter and I cried together when we heard what happened.  Now that I just saw the video, I'm sick to my stomach.  There is no way she couldn't feel how terribly lame he was.  As a rider, you FEEL it when others can't even SEE it!!  I'm sorry but Amy Tryon is the worst if you ask me.  What a selfish, cruel thing to do.  And she had to have known there was no reason to continue, he still had stadium jumping the next day.  What a waste of a truly special horse.  (Please tell me she didn't collect insurance money.)  Rest in Peace Sparky.  You were too good for her.  Janet

Local listings, incredible imagery, and driving directions - all in one place! Find it!

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.