From: janet palma <idighorses@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   SHAME ON AMY TRYON!!!
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 15:38:04 -0600

My daughter grew up riding at an event barn in Sebastopol, California. This horse "Sparky" came to the barn as a two year old. We watched him grow up. We watched this difficult, quirky horse turn into a champ. We watched with pride as Robin had so much success with him. We were bummed when she sold him to Amy. My daughter and I cried together when we heard what happened. Now that I just saw the video, I'm sick to my stomach. There is no way she couldn't feel how terribly lame he was. As a rider, you FEEL it when others can't even SEE it!! I'm sorry but Amy Tryon is the worst if you ask me. What a selfish, cruel thing to do. And she had to have known there was no reason to continue, he still had stadium jumping the next day. What a waste of a truly special horse. (Please tell me she didn't collect insurance money.) Rest in Peace Sparky. You were too good for her. Janet
Local listings, incredible imagery, and driving directions - all in one place! Find it!
http://maps.live.com/?wip=69&FORM=MGAC01