[RC] Running, OT - Karen Franklin

Hello everyone!  I’m trying to get myself back in shape for riding and have started jogging/running for the first time in my life – it actually isn’t as terrible as I kept telling myself it was!  Do any of you women keep fit this way?  I could really use some advice on keeping myself going.  Please reply privately – I’d really hate to be the one to restart the “for ladies only” thread!  Thanks!

Karen,

Fort Worth