Re: [RC] [RC] Running, OT - Karen Bohn

I don't run.  It hurts my ankles and back.  However .... I do regularly work out at a fitness center.  I build up my endurance with the treadmill (walking fast up a grade)  and stairclimber and my strength with weight training.  Both have helped me considerably with my riding.  My balance is so much better, I've lost weight and gained more strength in my legs and upper body.

Karen