[RC] release to treat - Tx Trigger

I stopped in my vet office, to tell them I'd be out of town, and the neighbor would be authorized to have the animals treated, and did they have anything they would like in writing.  She wrote the neighbors name (who they know) on a post-it note, and said authorized to treat, and put it on my file. lol  I was sure to add my husbands cell number to their info.  It is interesting how different vet offices are, in what THEY want. We are in a fairly small town, and they know most everyone.

Jonni