[RC] Release to treat - Sharon Hahn

Looking at your release, I would advise against listing specific procedures and instead put something like, "any treatment deemed necessary by the attending veterinarian, cost not to exceed $1000."  If you like, you can put "including, but not limited to the following."  Otherwise, if you have such a specific list, the vet might reasonably believe you have NOT authorized any treatment unless it is on the list.

If you are leasing, I would definitely have the owner sign the form as well.  At a minimum, put the owner's contact info. If your horse does need surgery, the poor vet is going to see that you have not authorized it, but then he'll have to wonder whether the owner would want the horse euthanized or operated on.

--
Enter the Bourne Ultimatum Sweepstakes
View Trailer, Win Free Prizes. In Theaters 08.03.07