[RC] Release to treat - Alissa Norman

I am using Kat's basic form to make a "Release to Treat" my horse in case I am unreachable in an emergency.  Here's the meat of it.  What am I forgetting, as far as treatments I might deem as ok?

Thanks!  And thanks, Kat, for the basic form!
Alissa

To: Attending Veterinarian:
I am the leasor of the above named horse and have the authority to execute this consent.
  In the event that I cannot be reached and emergency treatment is necessary for my horse, I hereby authorize the performance of the following procedure(s):

               Sutures
               Sedatives, pain killers, antibiotics, or other supportive medicines to make
Frazier comfortable (injections are fine)
               Vaccines

               Tubing, oiling

               SURGERY, of any kind, is not authorized

I agree to pay for treatment, not to exceed a limit of $1,000

If the condition from which my horse is suffering is life-threatening and in your judgment the horse is in unbearable pain with no hope of recovery, you are authorized to perform euthanasia and have the animal removed from these premises, and I agree to bear the cost.

I do not carry insurance on my horse.