Re: [RC] [RC] Gaited 1/2 Arabs - Karen Sullivan

----- Original Message -----
From: appleg8

Karen, I have to chide you though on the pace of the pure gaited. What you witnessed is strickly bad breeding.

*Chide away, humbly requesting permission to reply to the Queen's comment....I agree totally and what I neglected to mention is that some of those "pacey" bloodlines are definitely the ones to avoid.  One of the reasons that I went to the stress and trouble to buy Dude out of Canada, sight unseen, what that both Amber and the listing agent for the horse, Grace Larson, told me his TWH bloodlines were good working ranch bloodlines....

*I guess my point is also..if somebody is going to buy a pure gaited TWH or Foxtrotter even.....do a bit of digging and research first....

Thanks!
Karen