Sent: Friday, July 13, 2007 12:20 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] coyote threat

In areas where coyotes are a problem, what are the game laws and custom?  In Wisconsin the recent arrival of coyotes has caused no problems- not being native the fish and game folk don't consider them protected.  Anyone with a problem is welcome to shoot them.

We have them here but since they are pretty wary, I have never looked into the legal ramifications of eliminating them.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875