RE: [RC] Out of state hay at Tevis? - Joann

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone knows what the California regulations are regarding bringing in out of state hay?

* I have a friend here in Az. who often trailers her horses to CA. All she  puts her bales in large canvas bags. She told me she easily gets her hay past the gates that way. I do not know how many though- maybe just 1 to 3 bales.