[RC] saddle fit - jamie ward

 So last year i was riding in a 15lb synthetic western from weaver.My horse started getting white hairs around/below his withers so this winter i bought a Australian saddle that aside from Bing heavier then i like 25 lbs  I LOVE it but I noticed white hairs on ether side of his spine and at the ride this weekend the last vet said his back was sore I asked if he thought it was to narrow a saddle or to wide he said he though that if its on the back its from too narrow but wasn't sure soooo... how do i tell if the saddle is to narrow/wide? also any good cheaper saddles? I put myself Way over my tack allowance this year getting switched over to the Aussie thanks

Jamie who's not thrilled on conditioning bareback up her mountains
and Jasper who is not letting that saddle on his back again

 Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely!  Life is an adventure which should bring you  skidding into Heaven's gates, totally worn out, scuffed up and bleeding, yelling, "Whoo Hoo, what a ride

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.