[RC] Out of state hay at Tevis? - Ashley Kemerer

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone knows what the California regulations are regarding bringing in out of state hay?  We are coming from Maryland to do Tevis and will be bringing hay, specifically Alfafa, just wanted to make sure that it was ok.  I remember when we went to Colorado a couple of years ago you had to have state regulated hay in the state park that we were camping in.....
Any and all help would be appreciated on this issue.
Thanks in advance!
Ashley Kemerer