[RC] Shadow's tie-up/follow-up - sherman

I got the results of the 3 wk follow-up blood test yesterday. Not so good, the enzyme levels are still way too high to do anything other than a 3 mile walk daily, so Shadow will not be seeing the Tevis trail this year. Thanks to the generosity of our fellow endurance riders, Tara & I will still be able to ride Tevis this year.

Kathy