RE: [RC] Sun protection - Kristen A Fisher

I think ingestion of some plants can cause photo-sensitivity, but I can't recall which plants. But maybe they are appearing on the pasture?

Kristen

My herd of 24 is out on 240 acres of lush prairie grass 24 X 7, so their noses are in the grass all day long.  We have also been getting a ton of rain the past 30 -40 days, hence cloud cover all day every day, so I am surprised to see the bright red noses.  There is no evidence of allergies or injury, just sunburn.