Re: [RC] Sun protection - LRN8554

Karen, I have been dealing with this problem for years and this year I was riding with my friend who is an ER nurse and I said look at poor Tiki's sunburned nose.  She looked and said that she didn't think it looked quite like sunburn, that it looked more like some sort of reaction and for me to try cortisone cream on it.  I had a 1% prescription in my fanny pack that the doctor had prescribed for my heat rashed butt and we picked off her scabs and applied it to her nose that evening. Within two days she was cured, it's worth a try!  Linda

See what's free at AOL.com.