[RC] fly predators - Jennifer Fleet

I don't use fly predators, but  started using the feed-through fly control stuff called "SimpliFly".  It makes your horses' manure inhospitable to fly larvae - as the larvae mature, they cannot form chitin (their exoskeletons) and they die.  It took about a month to see a difference, but now I barely have any flies at all.

The catch is that all the horses on the property need to be on it, and if you have any close neighbors with horses, you might still get THEIR flies.  My situation is perfect, as I only have one neighbor with horses and they're far enough away not to affect my property, and I only have two horses to keep on the supplement.

Jennifer