[RC] Beet pulp response- not complaining - Sheila_Larsen

Whoa there, Jonni please don't assume facts not in evidence, where did you
ever get the idea I was complaining?????  I was just asking a question so
please don't read into an email that isn't there and then make it sound
negative.  Who knows maybe some ride manager will think about it and
change, if not -- ok.  As it has been pointed out some rides provide a lot
of amenities,  I don't believe that beet pulp would turn bad any faster
than bran but hey maybe you have experience I do not.  In Virginia we would
saok  a wheel barrow full of it in the morning to feed in the afternoon,
granted it wasn't sitting in the sun but it was hot, very hot.... we never
had a problem.

As for rides with amenities, Gold Country is way up there, with snacks for
horses (hay, bran - yuck, lots of carrots) and goodies for riders served by
volunters, awesome tri-tip and homemade desserts, , and you want to go off
your diet go to the Lake Oroville ride for an unbelievable spread - burp.

Soaking beet pulp, man as someone pointed out those pellets are hard ,  I
put water on the shredded because  it looks terrible otherwise (and makes
me feel like a good horse mommy)  and my mare has a tendency to choke.
Thanks,
Sheila

The wind flew.  God told to wind to condense itself and out of the flurry
came the horse.  But with the spark of spirit the horse flew by the wind
itself.
   - Marguerite Henry's King of the Wind