Re: [RC] [RC] Frank and the Missing Trailer - Dawn Carrie

Been there, done that.  Three years ago we were conditioning on timber company land and thought, gee, this would be a cool place for a ride...we found out which consulting company managed it, got permission, paid a lease fee, and put on a ride (Coontrail Caper).  Unfortuantely, the company that owned the land decided to sell it, so the ride was a one-year wonder.  :(  So, we moved to the National Forest nearby and now put on Hog Scramble I & II.  We pay the owner of the ridecamp site a fee.

If you find a neat place for a ride, find out who owns the land, and just start talking to them about endurance and if they'd be willing to let you put on a ride.  Emphasize that they would be covered by liability insurance thru AERC, that you would remove all ribbons and trash (usually limited to dropped sponges and water bottles), etc.  One never knows until one tries...good luck!

Dawn Carrie
RM, Hog Scramble I & II (TX)