[RC] Alternative Resources - Sunnyland

Checkout this report from the VIRGINIA BIO-FUEL CONFERENCE    http://www.ppvir.org/pdf/Prospectus.pdf    I found it very informative.  The distinction between "cellulosic ethanol" where more components of the plant are utilized than in traditional corn-based ethanol manufacturing whare only the starchy corn kernel is used.  Related to horses ... The conference focus was switchgrass which after a quick internet search, I found may not be good horse forage as it can cause photosensitivity.  Also, as horse people who rely on gas-guzzling vehicles to haul our livestock I think we need to be proactive in educating ourselves and then doing whatever we're able to promote and/or demand improvements.  Kathleen

Racing-Endurance-Performance
www.SunnylandArabians.com