[RC] Lifetime Membership Dues - Diane Fruth

Hi Jan,
I would like to comment on the subject of Lifetime Dues.
On the price of what to charge, you can now join AHA for $650.00 (lifetime membership).
So I vote for the $700.00.

AERC will have money from the new riders,who do not want to pay the lifetime fee.
AERC makes money from the Sanctioning Fees on our Rides too:)

One thing to consider is the price for our over 65 Senior Riders:)

This is an interesting subject, I hope riders will respond.
~Diane

~Diane Fruth-Ride Manager
(812) 499-5745
hikryrdg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Spanish Springs Express
North of Susanville, California
Bull Flats Campground
September 28th & 29th, 2007
25 & 50, 2-Day 100, 12 Mile Fun Ride (Sat only)
Sanctioned with AERC & AHA