RE: [RC] [RC] Saddle Fit - geckogal85@xxxxxxxxx

No. He was the same when i took them off

Ranelle Rubin <raneller@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Are the stirrups bouncing on his sides possibly the issue?

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx

916-663-4140 home office
916-718-2427 cellular
916-848-3662 fax

>From: "geckogal85@xxxxxxxxx"
>To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [RC] Saddle Fit
>Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 10:54:03 -0700 (PDT)
>
>My horse is so difficult! I have loved all the helpful suggestions you guys
>have given with saddles though!
>I put the saddle on my horse....he is fine.....I get on he is fine.....we
>ride a bit. Even though the saddle does not appear to fit he is fine when I
>am close to him. (maybe as to not hurt me?) I try to lunge him with the
>saddle on and he starts bucking and running then stops and walks towards
>me. I get on him and he is fine. Then I take the saddle off of him and
>lunge him. he lunges perfect without it. I thought maybe he didn't like the
>saddle on while I lunge him. I put on a heavy duty bareback pad then I also
>tried a surcingle and he was fine lunging with those. I have narrowed this
>all down to saddle fit issues. Do you agree? Please email me privately so
>as not to annoy ridecamp any further with my issues.
>

>Geckogal85

>Building a website is a piece of cake.
>Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Geckogal85

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.