[RC] Grand Prix concept in 2000 - Greenall

Yes, Truman, the concept was discussed at the 2000 pre-ride for the Pan Ams in Vermont by Jerry Gillespie who had just come back from and FEI meeting in Europe.? I recall that one vet, upon hearing the idea, swore she would walk out if it happened.? Jerry did explain that the team placings would not change, rather that rider placings at their next vet check would be taken and calculated for the team.? I never heard another word about it until this year.??