Re: [RC] [RC] Gaiting - Dawn Carrie

My husband rides a 14.2h Paso Fino...he's done a lot of 50s and 55s on him (only pull in those has been 1 RO to help me get back to camp when my horse fell with me back in March this year), and Diamante has always had plenty of piss and vinegar left at the end.  He started a 100 on him last month, but had to pull RO for reasons unrelated to the horse.  That little horse is 100 mile material, no doubt.  And boy, does he love to go down the trail!

Dawn Carrie, Texas