Re: [RC] Santa Fe ride will aerc pull sanction - Beth Walker

I don't know of any that are entering, though I do know one of the people listed as an assistant ride manager - she is an AERC ride manager with many years of experience. ?

I'm not familiar with the history. ?If it is as you say, I'm glad that AERC has stepped in. ?Even if it is just a money-making venture, having it run under AERC rules will give the horses a lot better chance of getting through it in one piece. ?If AERC pulls out, it will be the Oklahoma ride all over again -- only worse.