From: Bob Morris [mailto:bobmorris@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2007 5:06 PM
To: Kearby, Kate G Civ 748 CBSG/IS
Subject: RE: [RC] Santa Fe ride will aerc pull sanction

Kate:

Between the Ride Manager, the two Assistant Ride Managers and the AERC Ride Steward there is over 100 years of AERC Top Competition experience. All have managed large rides and all have the best interests of the horse in mind. Your comments are unfounded and lack substantiation.

Bob Morris

AERC Ride Steward.

Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises