[RC] re: boots and rubs - Cindy Collins

I love Ulster Equilon rear fetlock boots.? I know that one of the big endurance vendors carries them-Australian Connection, I think.? They will not rub and are so easy to clean.? A bit more work to put on than velcro, but I've never lost one, either.? I've used their front splint boots in the past and they are great, also.? I loved them best because they absolutely do not retain heat like so many other will.

Cindy Collins