Re: [RC] re: boots and rubs - Beth Walker

How do the equilon boots compare to fleece lined boots???

The trouble I've had with boots in the past is if sand gets in them, they can chafe.? I was thinking of fleece lined boots this time to help with that. ? ?I currently have the Professional Choice boots, and yes, I think they retain too much heat.? Also, as I said, I have trouble with chafing if sand gets into them.

I was looking at Dressage Sport Boots 2, or Adelaide Sport Boots (Intec Performance Gear) -- both carried by SmartPak Equine.