[RC] Sand Colic - Chastain, Shannon L.

Title: Sand Colic

I live in the Missouri Valley and usually do not have to worry at all about Sand Colic. But I am going to visit family in Colorado then we are off to the South Dakota ride at the end of July. My horses will be stabled the week we are in Colorado in a Sand corral. So should I give them Metamucil before/during/after they are in this corral. Is this something they cannot have before a ride?? I do give them probiotics is that enough?

Thanks,

Shannon
Missouri