RE: [RC] portable panel trailer mounts - Katrina Mosshammer

They look like an nice thing but $ 130 for 2 bracket it way to expensive for me.
Katrina

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dawn Simas
Sent: June 13, 2007 10:13 AM
To: ridecamp
Subject: [RC] portable panel trailer mounts

I just got these and haven't mounted them yet, but I think they will solve some of my previous issues:

www.corrals2go.com  Click on Hangers.

They solve my previous complaints:
1)  My old panels mounts were shaped like an L that the panels feet/legs set on.  But when unloading by myself, once the tie down was removed, they want to fall off in a heap.  These Corrals 2 Go mounts have the horizontal bar higher so that the panels Hang and can be removed one at a time safely.
2)  The horizontal bar that sticks out and can be dangerous to my horse and I when the corrals are unloaded, folds down flat and flush against the side of the trailer when not in use.

:)

Ms. Dawn Simas
Director - Wild About Cats
Wild Feline Conservation, Education, and Rescue