Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] Cavallo, Renegade, Marquis Boots - Faustina Duffy

when I called about about wear life, I was told about 300- 500 miles. To
me...that doesn't seem like much for a boot???

I wonder how many miles the average Easy Care boot will get?

Raven
I used a brand new set of easyboots for the LBL Express...they were worn all the way through the sole for 2/3rds of the hoof rim at the end of the first day's fifty.  Easyboots just don't seem to hold up like they used to...I have others (older, pre made in China) Easyboots that have MANY hundred miles of conditioning on flint roads that are still useable.  JME!

Faustina